IKO enertherm ALU is a 100 % CFC, HCFC or HFC-free insulation board with a rigid polyisocyanurate foam core, clad on both sides with a multi-layer gastight aluminium complex. This high-quality reflecting ALU cladding consists of no fewer than seven layers, combined into a single complex. It is tested under extreme conditions in respect of water absorption, mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and emissivity.
Europe: CE – EN 13165: T2-DS(70,90)3-DS(-20,-)1-DLT(2)- TR80-CS(10Y)175-WL(T)1
Fire class according to EN 13501-1: Class E
- Bulk density: ± 32 kg/m³
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation: 175 kPa (17,5 ton/m2)
- Behaviour under uniformly distributed loading: class C (≤ 5 % deformation at 80 °C and 40 kPa loading)
- Closed cells: more than 95%
- Water vapour diffusion: PIR foam: μ = 60 – ALU facing: μ > 100,000
- Existing gradients: 1/120 (0,83%), 1/80 (1,25%), 1/60 (1,67%), 1/50 (2,08%).