IKO enertherm ALU PURE is a 100 % CFC, HCFC or HFC-free insulation board with a rigid polyisocyanurate foam core, clad on both sides with an unmarked gastight aluminium layer.
RANGE OF APPLICATIONS:
Wrap: outside wall insulation
Wall: cavity wall insulation
Base: basement insulation
Europe: CE markering – EN 13165: T2-DS(70,90)3-DS (-20,-)1-DLT(2)5-TR60-CS(10Y)150-WL(T)1
– Reaction to fire according to EN 13501-1: Class D-s2, d0
– Reaction to fire “end use” according to EN 13501-1 and EN 438-7 : Class B-s2, d0 (fibre cement cladding);
– Reaction to fire according to BS 476 – p7: Class 1
The fire properties of this insulation product are not a measure for the final fire safety of the entire construction or building. The insulation products should be installed in accordance with the application domain mentioned in the test report, taking into account the fire safety requirements of the intended application and the complete construction.
- Bulk density: ± 32 kg/m³
- Compressive strength at 10 % deformation: ≥ 150 kPa (15 ton/m²)
- Closed cells: more than 95%
- Water vapour diffusion resistance: PIR foam: μ = 60 – ALU lamination: μ > 100,000