IKO enertherm ALU is a 100 % CFC, HCFC or HFC-free insulation board with a rigid polyisocyanurate foam core, clad on both sides with a multi-layer gastight aluminium complex. This high-quality reflecting ALU cladding consists of no fewer than seven layers, combined into a single complex. It is tested under extreme conditions in respect of water absorption, mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and emissivity.
|Straight||Rebate (SP)||Tongue and groove (TG)|
RANGE OF APPLICATIONS:
Rooftop: flat roof insulation for timber, concrete and steel deck.
Sarking: pitched roof insulation (type nF with neutral felt).
Floor: floor insulation (underfloor heating and concrete floors).
Wall: cavity wall insulation.
Wrap: outside wall insulation (closed joints).
Comfort: loft insulation.
Comfort Easy: Loft floor insulation.
Europe: CE – EN 13165: T2-DS(70,90)3-DS(-20,-)1-DLT(2)5-TR80 d (≤ 140 mm) TR40 d (> 140 mm)-CS(10Y)175-WL(T)1
Belgium: ATG 2726 – ATG 2727 – ATG H867
France: Certificat Acermi N° 06/103/434 DTA 5/13-2350
Netherlands: Komo Attest met Productiecertificaat CTG 485 Komo CTG 544
Germany: Bauaufsichtliche Zulassung Z 23.15-161
USA: FM Factory Mutual
– Fire class according to EN 13501-1: Class NPD
– Fire class ‘end use’ according to 13501-1: B-s2,d0 (steeldeck)
– Fire class according to KB 19/12/1997: A1 (Belgium)
- Bulk density: ± 32 kg/m³
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation: 175kPa (17.5ton/m²)
- Behaviour under uniformly distributed loading: Class C (≤ 5% deformation at 80°C and 40kPa loading)
- Closed cells: more than 95%
- Water vapour diffusion: PIR foam: μ = 60 – ALU facing μ > 100,000
- Moisture insensitivity class 1 : (<1%)