IKO enertherm Insulated Plasterboard is a 100 % CFC, HCFC and HFCfree insulation board with a core in hard polyisocyanurate foam, coated on both sides with a multilayer gastight complex, and fitted on one side with an ABA gypsum board with a thickness of 12.5 mm.
Thermal conduction coefficient: (EN 13165) λD: 0,022 W/(m.K)
– Fire class according to EN 13501-1: NPD
- Bulk density: ± 32 kg/m³
- Weight gypsum board: ± 8.3 kg/m²
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation: DLT(5)
- Closed cells: more than 95%
- Water vapour diffusion: PIR foam: μ = 60 – ALU facing: μ > 100,000