IKO enertherm BGF is a 100 % CFC, HCFC, and HFC-free insulation board with a core in hard polyisocyanurate foam, laminated on both sides with a polypropylene-coated bituminous sand and talc-free glass fabric.
Thermal conductivity: (EN 13165) λD: 0,027 W/(m.K) untill 120 mm, 0,026 W/(m.K) from 120 mm
– Fire class according to EN 13501-1: Class F
- Bulk density: ± 32kg/m³
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation: ≥ 150kPa (15ton/m²)
- Behaviour under uniformly distributed loading: Class C (≤ 5% deformation at 80°C and 40kPa loading)
- Closed cells: more than 95%
- Water vapour diffusion resistance: PIR foam: μ = 60 – lamination: μ > 100