Flat roof insulation
IKO enertherm is used for the thermal insulation of flat roofs.
Following insulation boards are applicable:
- Lightweight boards for ease of transportation and handling
- Wide selection of board widths to suite most installations
- Fit for walking on during the work and after
- Can be installed quickly and easily.
- High dimensional stability and compressive strength.
- End use fire class B-s2,d0 for steeldeck application
IKO enertherm ALU
IKO enertherm ALU IKO enertherm ALU is used for the insulation of flat roofs for new construction or refurbishment projects on concrete, steel deck and timber substrate.
IKO enertherm MG
IKO enertherm MG is used for the insulation of flat roofs in conjunction with torch-on bituminous membrane sections, single-ply and hot bitumen systems.
IKO enertherm BM
IKO enertherm BM can be used for torch-on bituminous membrane sections or mastic asphalt systems: bituminised sand and talc free glass fibre to be applied facing upwards – or can be used with synthetic roof sections: perforated coated glass fibre to be applied facing upwards.