Cavity wall insulation
High performance insulation boards for partial fill masonry cavity wall applications.
The following insulation board is applicable:
IKO enertherm CW is a specialist high performance solution for partial fill cavity walls, with precision – cut straight edges to ensure gaps between boards are kept to a minimum. It has low emissivity facing which delivers improved thermal resistance within the clear cavity.
- Rigid PIR partial fill masonry cavity wall solution with great thermal performance lambda of 0.022 W/m.K
- Engineered straight board edges maximise thermal performance, resist water penetration
- Low emissivity foil facing 0.05 provides improved thermal performance in sealed cavity air spaces, improving the achievable U-values
- Ensuring optimum thermal performance, the boards must be installed with the unprinted foil-face always facing the cavity side.
- Its low thermal conductivity can maximise usable internal floor space
- 1200mm x 450mm rigid boards
- Wide range of thicknesses to suit common cavity widths
- Boards are sized to fit standard cavity wall tie spacing. They are light and rigid to assist with ease of transportation, handling and fitted
- Clear cavity maintained
- BBA Certified
- Manufactured using a blowing agent that is CFC/HCFC free, has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), and has low global warming potential (GWP)
- Produced under an ISO 14001:2015 accredited Environmental Management System